Tuesday 24 September 2019

Recap of term 3

We went to the Te Poho o Rawiri Marae
 for a trip it was fun but I didn’t stay the night. I had a fun time  listening to their stories, they sometimes get a little boring but when there's something interesting it’s worth the wait.
 I've been in the talent show, my talent was 
talking about art and I showed my art in it as well.
We are going to do a musical item this week for the talent show on friday. Our class is doing the song called Dig It Up from the movie Holes. 
 Holes  is a book that our class is reading and we are done yay!!! I didn’t like the book but I recommend it because of the comedy, the characters and the story itself.  We made new stuff this term like making t-shirts in room 6 if we wanted to during whole school discovery.   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.