Thursday 27 February 2020

swimming sports was fun I did so much i'm going to talk about it to you enjoy.



free style 
I was getting ready to dive as I waited for the buzzer to go off  3,2,1 go!!!
as I dived in something terrible happened...my goggles fell off!!!
But that didn't stop me I immediately put the goggles back on while catching my breath and now i'm ready.
I zoomed across the water and touched the wall and then I pushed off the wall and then something took a back turn.
I started to get tired I would stop to take a breath and it would get worse from now.
My arm's were getting tired and I was in last place but that wouldn't stop me.
My confidence was gaining and I was getting faster and faster I just went past someone and I finally touched the wall finishing in 4th place.



Breath strok
Since my goggles broke I didn't were them.
I started in the pool instead of diving the buzzer went off and I pushed off the wall energised and ready. I was faster than ever but there was someone  just as good as me. We raced so fast that we were passing everyone. We were about to touch the wall and I just past in 2nd place into the finals.


finals   
(Long story short I came last in 4th place but I dived in this time).


The end





             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.