Tuesday 23 June 2020

Bubbles!!!

                                                                            Bubbles!!!
        In my last blog post I said I made some real bubbles instead of drawing them and that I will
 and that I would do a post about it next time and this is what this is WE MADE REAL BUBBLE'S!!!
       We did it by googling recipes on how to make bubbles I thought we should do eatibull bubbles but they didn't want to. The ingredients where dish soap,baking powder,corn starch,corn syrup and water.



                                                            How did we make bubbles?
                                                     1. pour 2 cups of dish soap and mix.
                                                   2. scoop 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
                                                           3. 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
                                                4. 4 tablespoons of corn syrup in a large bowl
                                                   5.Pour in a half gallon of distilled water, and stir.



conclusion
Making bubbles where fun and awesome and would love to do it again .
I love it so much that I might even make it at home.
I'd recommend this recipe you can make huge bubbles just look at these photos
BUBBLES ARE AWESOME!


















           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.